The Finance Minister Arun Jaitley in his maiden Budget Speech has said that the Government attaches utmost importance to the welfare of Girl Child. He also announced to introduce a special small savings instrument to cater to the requirements of educating and marriage of the Girl Child. A National Savings Certificate with insurance cover will also be launched to provide additional benefits for the small saver. The Finance Minister also announced in his budget speech about re-introduction of Kishan Vikas Patra (KVP) and enhancement of ceiling in PPF Scheme from Rs.1 lakh to Rs.1.5 lakh per annum.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.