New Zealand house prices increased NZ$20,000 or 4.2 percent from same period last year, the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand said Tuesday. On a monthly basis, house prices advanced 10 percent in March. About 9,527 dwellings were sold in New Zealand in March, up 30.7 percent on February. Year-on-year, sales climbed 8.2 percent. This was the highest number of sales in March since 2007. In Auckland, house sales surged 66.8 percent from February and house prices advanced 9.3 percent.
Powered by Commodity Insights
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.