1. Approved the Letter of Offer and send it to the respective shareholders.
2. The board has also given consent to issue 60,00,000 (Sixty Lakhs) 2% Non-convertible Non-Cumulative Redeemable Preference Shares of Rs. 10/- (Rupees Ten Only) each at premium of Rs. 40/- (Rupees Forty) each fully paid-up on private placement basis after giving approval by the shareholders in the EGM dated 19 March 2015.
3. Given consent to open a separate bank account in the name of the Company for the purpose of keeping the share application money.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.