The result was announced on Saturday, 15 November 2014.
Meanwhile, the S&P BSE Sensex was down 74.64 points or 0.27% at 27,972.02.
On BSE, so far 23,561 shares were traded in the counter as against average daily volume of 60,030 shares in the past one quarter.
The stock hit a high of Rs 163.55 and a low of Rs 160.75 so far during the day. The stock had hit a 52-week high of Rs 211.05 on 10 June 2014. The stock had hit a 52-week low of Rs 153 on 9 December 2013.
The mid-cap firm has an equity capital of Rs 318.77 crore. Face value per share is Rs 10.
The current accounting year of the company has been extended by a period of six months. As such the current accounting year shall be of 18 months ending 31 December 2014.
Videocon Industries offers range of products in televisions, washing machines, air-conditioners, refrigerators, audio products, home theatre systems and microwave ovens. The company operates in four segments: Consumer Electronics and Home Appliances, Crude Oil and Natural Gas, Telecommunications, and Power.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.