The initial public offer (IPO) of Loha Ispaat was subscribed 0.35 times on ninth day of the bidding for the IPO today, 24 March 2014. The IPO received bids for 93.99 lakh shares till 16:00 IST on day nine of the bidding for the IPO today, 24 March 2014, compared with 2.67 crore shares on offer, as per NSE data.
The IPO closes tomorrow, 25 March 2014. The company has set a price band of Rs 74 to Rs 77 per equity share of face value Rs 10 each. The company had on Thursday, 20 March 2014, extended the issue closing date to 25 March 2014 from earlier 20 March 2014 and also scaled down the price band from earlier range of Rs 77 to Rs 80 per share.
The issue constitutes 26.44% of the post-issue paid-up equity share capital of the company. The equity shares are proposed to be listed on the BSE and NSE.
The IPO has been graded by CARE as 'CARE IPO Grade 3', indicating average fundamentals.
Loha Ispaat is a steel processing and service company that operates from Khopoli and Taloja in western Maharashtra.
On a consolidated basis, Loha Ispaat reported a net profit of Rs 38.90 crore on sales of Rs 2021.65 crore in six-months ended September 2013.
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.