Net profit of Jindal Drilling & Industries rose 21.63% to Rs 19.23 crore in the quarter ended September 2013 as against Rs 15.81 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2012. Sales rose 11.77% to Rs 231.79 crore in the quarter ended September 2013 as against Rs 207.39 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2012.
|Â||Sep. 2013||Sep. 2012||% Var.|
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
BSE 165.00 1.55 (0.95%)
NSE 164.60 0.75 (0.46%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.