Agro Tech Foods Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||7.3||80|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||7||41|
Agrotech Foods Ltd (ATFL) posted static revenue growth of 0.50% yoy in 2QFY17 and a surge of 41% in net profit due to an exceptional item: Tepid Earnings
ATFL reported a stagnant revenue growth to Rs 201 Cr due to tepid growth in its popcorn segment. The 0.50% yoy was induced by 20% growth in other operating income.
EBITDA grew 13% yoy to Rs 15 Cr due to lower add expenditure. This led to a margin expansion of 80 bps yoy.
Net profit grew 41% yoy to Rs 7 Cr. However, this was due to an exceptional item of Rs 4.21 Cr relating to interest on income tax of assessment year 1997-98. Excluding the exceptional item, the net profit grew 12% yoy.
Agro Tech Foods Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 518.3, up by 13.35 points or 2.64% from its previous closing of Rs. 504.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 510.7 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 526.8 and Rs. 510.7 respectively. So far 7718(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading below its 50 DMA.
BSE 727.80 67.50 (10.22%)
NSE 725.80 61.25 (9.22%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.