Allcargo Logistics Ltd Q3FY18
Consolidated Results Q3FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||6.3|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||32.21||[33.9]|
- Multimodal Transport Operations (MTO) total volumes grew by 7.4% yoy to 1,44,646 TEUs in Q3FY18 vs. 1,34,715 TEUs in Q3FY17.
- MTO revenue grew by 10% yoy to Rs1,327cr in Q3FY18. Realizations per TEU grew 2.5% yoy.
- Container Freight Stations (CFS) total volumes were at 71,764 TEUs. CFS revenue declined 15.1% yoy to Rs94cr in Q3FY18 vs. Rs111cr in Q3FY17.
- Revenue from Project & Engineering Solutions (P&E) declined by 36% yoy to Rs71cr in Q3FY18 vs. Rs111cr in Q3FY17.
- The revenue growth was primarily driven by MTO business, while other businesses saw a pressure due to challenging global conditions and declining freight rates.
- The decline in EBITDA was mainly on account of the lease rentals of managing the CFS in Mundra and reduced contribution from P&E due to decrease in asset utilization and prudent policy of provision for doubtful debt.
Allcargo Logistics Ltd ended at Rs. 196.60, up by 4.65 points or 2.42% from its previous closing of Rs. 191.95 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 195 and touched a high and low of Rs. 197.65 and Rs. 193.50 respectively. A total of 2,08,219(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.