For nine months ended December 31, 2015, the company reported standalone net profit of Rs. 376.42 crore, up 25.67% yoy. It’s standalone NII stood at Rs. 1,539.28 crore, registering growth of 20.40% yoy.
On consolidated basis, net profit for the quarter stood at Rs. 148.03 crore, rising 31.24% yoy and 21.60% qoq. The company's total Income stood at Rs. 1,060 crore, clocking growth of 9.24% yoy and 3.64% qoq.
For nine months ended December 31, 2015, the company reported consolidated net profit of Rs. 380.86 crore, increasing 23.82% yoy. It's total income for the period stood at Rs. 3,073.22 crore, registering growth of 10.90% yoy.
Result Highlights : (Rs. In crore)
|Result Reported||IIFL Estimates||Variance %|
|Standalone Net Profit||146||141||3.04|
Standalone EPS for the quarter stood at Rs. 9.33.
Bloomberg estimated the bank's net profit at Rs. 132.72crore for the quarter.
Corporate Action :
The Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on January 29, 2016, inter alia, has approved the following:
1. Payment of an interim dividend on the equity shares of the Company at the rate of 25% being Rs. 2.50 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each for the year ending March 31, 2016.
2. Issue of Non-convertible Debentures:
- Issue of 60,000 secured Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures of a face value of Rs. 10 lakhs each at par aggregating to Rs. 6,000 crores in one or more tranches on private placement basis.
- Issue of 6,000 unsecured Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures in the nature of subordinated debt of a face value of Rs. 10 lakhs each at par aggregating to Rs. 600 crores in one or more series on private placement basis and
- Issue of 1,000 unsecured Redeemable, Non-Convertible Debentures in the nature of perpetual debt of a face value of Rs. 10 lacs each at par aggregating to Rs. 100 crores in one or more series on private placement basis.