Liberty Shoes Ltd Q2FY17
Standalone Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||8.6|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||1.72||[3.9]|
Liberty Shoes’ Q2FY17 standalone net revenue for the quarter rose 4.3%% yoy to Rs 108 cr. This was due to strong growth in export revenues ( export sales of 12.9 cr this quarter versus 6 cr during Q2FY16) offsetting the 2% yoy decline in domestic revenues.
EBITDA for the period fell 0.9% yoy to Rs 9 cr and EBITDA margins dropped by 45 bps yoy to 8.6%. This was the impact of 5% yoy increase in operating expenses with cost of materials consumed increasing by 23% yoy.
Also, net profit for the year dropped by 3.9% yoy to Rs 1.72 cr led by a 3% yoy rise in finance costs.
Liberty Shoes Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 151.25, down by 2.1 points or 1.37% from its previous closing of Rs. 153.35 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 152.95 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 153 and Rs. 149 respectively. So far 10099(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 253.00 1.85 (0.74%)
NSE 252.05 1.60 (0.64%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.