Reliance Infrastructure Ltd Q2FY17
Consolidated Results Q2FY17: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||19|||
|Net Profit (adjusted)||570.55||33.8|
Reliance Infrstructures Ltd’s Q2FY17 numbers came in mix bag with our estimates. Revenue came in 34.9% higher than the estimate of Rs 5168 cr. EBITDA margin was lower by 403 bps from the estimate of 23% and net profit was 7.4% higher than the estimated figure of Rs 531 cr.
Revenue for the quarter Decreased marginally by 7.8% yoy to Rs 6973 cr.
Reported EBITDA declined by 23.3% yoy to Rs 1323 cr while EBITDA margins contracted by 384 bps yoy to 19%. This was largely due to 8.2% yoy increase in employee benefits cost.
Net profit increased by 33.8% yoy to Rs 571 cr primarily due to 23% yoy increase in other income.
Reliance Infrastructure Ltd ended at Rs. 495.4, down by 13.35 points or 2.62% from its previous closing of Rs. 508.75 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 498 and touched a high and low of Rs. 502 and Rs. 485.6 respectively. A total of 1446057(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock traded above its 50 DMA.
BSE 452.90 2.85 (0.63%)
NSE 454.45 4.10 (0.91%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.