Even moredestinations, services and comfort
Tokyo-Haneda in Japan, Brasilia the capital of the country hosting the World Cup, or Stavanger in Norway: Air France is expanding its network of non-stop routes. New partnerships are increasing the number of connecting opportunities, for example in Brazil, where the airline GOL is enabling us to cover 28 additional destinations in Brazil* via Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
The comfort of the A380 is available daily to new destinations: Hong Kong and San Francisco. These two routes are in addition to the existing routes to Los Angeles, New York-JFK, Washington-DC, Johannesburg and Shanghai.
On short and medium-haul flights, the Seat Plus, which offers more legroom, is now available on all flights for customers travelling in the Economy and Premium Economy cabins, at an additional cost of 10, 15 or 20 euros depending on the length of flight.
Rapidity, simplicity, fluidity: this summers watchwords
Air France is implementing self-service channels at the airport for its short and medium-haul customers to make their time at the airport easier, smoother and faster, with a self-tag system, new signage and new automatic baggage drop-off points at Paris-Charles De Gaulle, Orly and Nice.
Finally, this summer and all year round, Air France teams will reply to customers in less than an hour, 24/7 on the social networks: @airfrance, @ airfranceFr and on Facebook.
Kids and Kids Solo: services adapted to the whole family
With adapted fares, strollers accepted (subject to conditions), a new games kit and adapted meals served first to babies and children, Air Frances Kids offer is enhanced with new features in 2014:
- Colouring books offered to young passengers, designed by Company staff
- Development of an offer of youth magazines on digital tablets
- A first flight certificate for first-time flyers on Air France or if they fly on their birthday
- A Kids Area in the Business Lounge at Terminal 2 Hall M throughout the summer, with games, youth magazines, and a SONY games console.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.