Bharti Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises, has been awarded the Joint National Award by the Quality Council of India (QCI) under the Education category. The Foundation was honored with this prestigious award during the 8th National Quality Conclave- DL Shah Quality Awards recently.
The 8th National Quality Conclave was a two day event consisting of debates and discussions on processes and quality norms related to Manufacturing, Education, Healthcare and Service Industry.
The award has been given to Bharti Foundation for quality initiative -Teacher Subject Knowledge Test (TSKT). The module tests the subject knowledge, pedagogical knowledge and process understanding of teachers. This quality model has been adopted by all Satya Bharti Schools in 2009-10 for improving teacher performance and motivating them towards self directed learning.
The teachers are assessed in subjects ranging from English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. This exercise helps in identifying gaps in content knowledge and help teacherâ€™s work on their weak concepts. It also provides a platform to identify gaps in teachers and facilitate in designing suitable trainings for students.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.