IFIM College has announced admissions to its 2013 - 2016 Under Graduate batches. IFIM offers three-year full-time courses in BBM, B.Com, BCA and BA (Journalism), which are affiliated by Bangalore University.
The BA (Journalism) Program is offered by DSIJ (Dalal Street Investment Journal) School of Journalism under IFIM College.
The four programmes offered by the college are a combination of academics along with case studies and projects. IFIM believes in holistic development of each student and offers them a chance to participate in various extra-curricular activities such as fests, various workshops on personality development and peer to peer learning. The institute also offers placement support for these courses.
Â· For all the courses, applicants should have passed 12th standard/PUC in English Medium with at least 60% marks.
Â· Those who are awaiting their 12th standard results are also eligible to apply.
Attractive scholarships are given to students who have exceptional academic and leadership achievements. Special merit-based scholarship for female candidates in order to encourage women to take up higher education.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.