BSE StAR MF continues to maintain the investors trust amidst market volatility contributing Net Equity Inflow of Rs.653 Cr as compared to Industry’s total of Rs. -2,480 Cr in July’20.
|Net Inflow (in Rs. Cr)|
BSE StAR MF also set record for its second highest single day transaction of 11.40 lakh on 10th Aug’20 as compared to the current best of 11.58 lakhs processed on 13th Apr’20
BSE StAR MF’s overall Net Inflow contribution to the MF industry in July’20 is Rs. 6,637 Cr. which is 7% out of the industry total of Rs. 89,813 Cr.
BSE StAR MF’s total contribution to the MF industry in June’20 was Rs. 5,223 Cr. which is 72% of the industry total of Rs. 7,266 Cr.
Despite the nationwide pandemic and lockdown extension BSE StAR MF has helped AMCs, members and their clients in smooth paperless transactions.
Overall, the platform had achieved 2.54 crore transactions during FY 20-21 (Apr-Jul) and 5.75 crore transactions during FY 19-20.
BSE StAR MF Key Highlights:
• For July’20 it was Rs.25,910 Cr., compared to Rs.22,667 Cr. on Jun’20 an increase of 14%
• For Jun’20 it was Rs.22,667 Cr, compared to Rs.15,358 Cr. on Jun’19, a growth of 48%
• Turnover for Q1 FY 20-21 was Rs 85,419.71 Cr as compared to Rs.43,367 Cr for Q1 FY 19-20, an excellent increase by 97 %
• For July’20 it was Rs.653 Cr compared to Rs. 2,579 Cr for July’19, a drop by 75%
• Net Equity inflow during Q1 of FY 20-21 is Rs.9,181 Cr compared to Rs. 4,079 Cr for Q1 FY 19-20 a remarkable growth 125%
• For July’20 it was 68.72 lakhs as compared to 43.44 lakhs for July’19, a growth of 58%.
• For June’20 it was 63.15 lakhs a significant increase by 61% as compared to 39.18 lakh June’19.
• Transactions during Q1 of FY 20-21 was 1.86 Cr as compared to 1.22 Cr during Q1 of FY 19-20, a tremendous growth by 52%.
SIP Book Size:
• For July’20 the platform registered 3.07 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs.76.04 Cr.
• For June’20 the platform registered 2.67 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 66.95 Cr.
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 7.43 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs 5,408 Cr. The app was launched to help distributors and IFAs (Independent Financial Advisors) register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with over 57,413 registered distributors in India.