BSE StAR MF continues to maintain the investors trust amidst market volatility contributing Net Equity Inflow of Rs.1,488 Cr as compared to industry’s total of Rs.-734 Cr in Sep’20.
BSE StAR MF set its second highest monthly record of 71.93 lakh transaction in Sep’20 as against its current best of 73.34 lakh transactions in Aug’20
Despite the nationwide pandemic and lockdown extension, BSE StAR MF has helped AMCs, members and their clients in smooth paperless transactions.
Overall, the platform achieved 70% of the transaction which is 4 Cr. during FY 20-21(Apr-Sep) as compared to 5.75 Cr. transactions during FY 19-20.
BSE StAR MF Key Highlights:
· For Sep’20 it was Rs. 24,493 Cr. compared to Rs. 16,674 Cr. on Sep’19, a significant growth of 47%
· Turnover for Q2 FY 20-21 was Rs. 75,531 Cr as compared to Rs. 48,942 Cr for Q2 FY 19-20, an excellent increase by 54 %
Net Equity Inflow:
· For Sep ’20 it was Rs. 1,488 Cr compared to Rs. 667 Cr for Aug ’20, an excellent growth of 123%
· Net Equity inflow during Q2 of FY 20-21 is Rs.2,808 Cr compared to Rs. 4,497 Cr for Q2 FY 19-20 a decline of 38%
· For Sep ’20 it was 71.93 lakh a decrease by 2% as compared to 73.34 lakh for Aug’20
· For Sep’20 it was 71.93 lakh as compared to 42.91 lakh for Sep ’19, a growth of 68%.
· Transactions during Q2 of FY 20-21 was 2.14 Cr as compared to 1.28 Cr during Q2 of FY 19-20, a tremendous growth by 67%.
SIP Book Size:
· Total StAR MF’s SIP book size is 53.59 lakh as on date.
· For Sep ’20 the platform registered 3.73 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 85.63Cr.
· For Aug ’20 the platform registered 3.54 lakh new SIPs amounting to Rs. 86.59 Cr.
· Distributor count has seen multi-fold increase to 68,480 as on date.
BSE StAR MF App (StAR MF Mobility) has processed over 9.63 lakh transactions since its launch, amounting to Rs. 6,553 Cr. The app was launched to help distributors and IFAs (Independent Financial Advisors) register clients on real-time basis and execute paperless transactions. Because of the superior support system and distribution reach of BSE StAR MF, the platform has grown exponentially with over 68,480 registered distributors in India.