Total money market mutual fund assets in the United States increased by $1.71bn to $2.596 trillion for the week ended July 2, the Investment Company Institute reported. Taxable government funds increased by $220mn, taxable non-government funds decreased by $3.42bn, and tax-exempt funds increased by $4.91bn.
Assets of Money Market Mutual Funds
Billions of dollars
Retail: Assets of retail money market funds increased by $4.92bn to $928.78bn. Taxable government money market fund assets in the retail category increased by $470 million to $199.37bn, taxable non-government money market fund assets increased by $2.15bn to $535.84bn, and tax-exempt fund assets increased by $2.30bn to $193.57bn.
Institutional: Assets of institutional money market funds decreased by $3.21bn to $1.667 trillion. Among institutional funds, taxable government money market fund assets decreased by $250 million to $703.89bn, taxable non-government money market fund assets decreased by $5.57bn to $890.42bn, and tax-exempt fund assets increased by $2.61bn to $73.06bn.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.