There could be many reasons for porting your insurance policy to another insurer.
The application for porting the policy can be submitted at the time of renewal of the policy. The application for porting has to be submitted at least 45 days prior to the expiry of the existing policy.Once the policy is ported, the benefits of the existing policy such as no claim bonus gets transferred to the ported policy.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.