SureWaves MediaTech, a media convergence pioneer, announced the launch of a unique concert property ‘Loud & Clear’, to mark the occasion of International Women's Day. The concert, wherein three of the four participating bands are all-women bands from the North East, will be held in Shillong on 28nd February 2015. The concert aims at celebrating womanhood and will see a line-up of bands which features representation of multiple regions of the North East.
‘Loud & Clear’ is backed by the deep insight that culturally all-women bands have come to signify social achievement, empowerment and independence of not one woman but of a group. They spread a key message of women empowerment through music, which has long proven to be the most effective tool to connect with the masses. ‘Loud & Clear’ will be telecast on the vast number of channels under the SureWaves Spot TV Network in the North East region on a prime time slot on Women’s Day, the 8th of March 2015. The Presenting Sponsor of the event is New Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition. The event is powered by ‘Lakme - Clean Up’ with Vodafone being the Telecom Partner. The event is supported By Meghalaya State Women Commission.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.