Consolidated revenue from operations was squashed to Rs599.28cr in the quarter under review, compared to revenue of Rs1,896.45cr a year ago same period and Rs1,641.56cr of the previous quarter.
Key highlights of Q1FY21:
- Denim volumes have recovered to around 70% in July – Export volumes fully recovered,
- Domestic still lagging; Woven volumes recovered to 64% in July, expect ramp-up in Q3
- Monthly garment volumes recovered to ~60% by June
- Advanced Materials monthly revenues and margins have fully recovered to pre-COVID levels
- Multi-pronged program resulted in a long term fixed cost reduction of 15%
On Sensex, following the result announcement, Arvind stock ended at Rs33.40 per piece down 6.05%.