Parag Milk gains by over 3% on hike of FII investment limit
RBI has raised the FPI investment limit in Parag Milk Foods to 40% from 24% earlier. Read More
HUL to exit JV with Kimberly-Clark
FMCG major, Hindustan Unilever Ltd. (HUL) said that it has signed an agreement to divest 50% stake in joint venture Kimberly-Clark Lever Pvt Ltd (KCLL) to its partner Kimberly-Clark Cooperation (KCC). Read More
Infosys to support KONE’s IT transformation
KONE has selected Infosys to support its IT transformation. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.