Symbolising the growing hydrocarbon engagement between India and Myanmar, the first consignment of 30 MT of High-Speed Diesel (HSD) was sent from India to Myanmar by land route, said a government release. Read more
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) and the Odisha government will soon file a joint petition in the Orissa High Court to inform it about the settlement of the dispute between the two over the Paradip refinery, reported a national news agency on Wednesday. Read more
Reliance Industries has turned ex-bonus on Thursday. The company has fixed September 9, 2017 as the record date for the bonus issue. The shareholders of the company will get one share for every shares held as of the record date. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.