Dr. Reddy’s Lab settles patent litigation with Vivus Inc
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories and Nasdaq-listed Vivus Inc has entered into a settlement agreement to resolve a long pending patent litigation related to weight management capsule Qsymia, reported a leading business daily. Read more
Zydus Cadila receives USFDA approval for Donepezil Hydrochloride tablets
Zydus Cadila informed that it has received the final approval from the USFDA to market Donepezil Hydrochloride tablets, in the strength of 23 mg. The drug is indicated for the treatment of dementia of the Alzheimer’s disease. Read more
Alembic Pharmaceuticals receives EU GMP certificate
Pharmaceutical company, Alembic Pharmaceuticals has received EU GMP certificate for the audit conducted from August 8 to 10, 2017 for its formulation facility at Panelav on Thursday, the company said in a filing to the bourses on Friday. Read more
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.