Ashoka Buildcon gains post receipt of arbitration award
Ashoka Buildcon has received arbitration award of Rs 124.30 crore for one of the project viz. Ahmednagar – Kamala Road State Highway under BOT scheme awarded by Government of India Public Works Department, the company announced through a BSE filing. Read More
Nifty Realty Index ends higher on RBI outlook for real estate
The push for affordable housing and a positive outlook for the real estate sector helped the Nifty Realty Index inch further up, after the central bank detailed its monetary policy today. Read More
Piramal Finance sanctions Rs 280 Cr to Puranik Builders
Piramal Enterprises Limited, through its subsidiary Piramal Finance Limited (PFL), announced a Rs 280 crore sanction to Puranik Builders for one of its flagship projects in Thane - “Puranik City Reserva”. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.