Financial Highlights Q4 FY21 (Consolidated) (YoY Basis)
- Consolidated Total Income for the quarter remained constant at Rs13,689cr
- The EBIDTA for the quarter increased by 65% at Rs1068cr owing to better margins in IRM segment and increased sales in Domestic Content Requirement segment in Solar Manufacturing business, leading to better profits.
- The PAT attributable to owners (Before Exceptional Item) increased to almost 7 times at Rs413cr vs Rs61cr due to higher EBIDTA. The profit for Q4 FY21 was impacted by one-time exceptional loss of Rs179cr
- Consolidated Total Income for the year stood at Rs40,291cr vs 44,086 crore due to 20% reduction in volumes in IRM segment
- The EBIDTA for the year increased by 10% at Rs3,259cr owing to better performance in Solar Manufacturing segment due to increased sales in Domestic Content Requirement segment, leading to better margins.
- The PAT attributable to owners (before exceptional items) increased by 26% at Rs1,182cr. FY 21 was impacted by one time exceptional loss of Rs. 259 crore and there was an exceptional gain of Rs.199cr in FY 20.
Adani Enterprises was trading at Rs1,268.60 apiece up by Rs6.40 or 0.61% from its previous closing of Rs1,262.20 apiece on the BSE, at around 3:05 PM.