The company's consolidated net profit more than halved to Rs96.93cr in Q4, down by 63.57% from Rs266.09cr a year ago same period.
Consolidated total income was at Rs13,698cr in Q4, rising by 2% from Rs13,473cr in the corresponding period of the previous year.
With the COVID-19 pandemic has brought things to a halt, we at Adani will persistently support our fellow Indians through these testing times. We aim to emerge stronger once situations normalize. The emphasis will be on continued incubation of future businesses and create value for our stakeholders in the long term.” said Gautam Adani, Chairman Adani Group.
Here's how Adani Enterprises have performed in FY20, as per the financial audit report.
- Consolidated Total Income increased by 8% to Rs44,086 crores vs Rs40,951 crores
- in FY 19.
- Consolidated EBIDTA increased by 17% to Rs2,968 crores vs Rs2,541 crores in FY19
- Consolidated PAT attributable to owners rose by 59% at Rs1,138 crores vs Rs717
- crores in FY 19.
- ICM volume stood at 23.87 MMT vs 24.68 MMT in Q4 FY 19.
- Mining Services production increased to 4.98 MMT vs 4.92 MMT in Q4 FY 19.
- Solar Manufacturing volume stood at 193 MW vs 260 MW in Q4 FY 19.