AirAsia Group CEO Tony Fernandes is planning to enter India's insurance market through Tune Money, according to reports.
Reports said that the venture will be separate from the airline business.
The company is looking at leveraging Tata Group’s retail base to expand its sales operations in the country.
Over the next five years AirAsia would look at lowering fares to boost air travel in the country.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.