The stock on Thursday’s trade rallied up by over 4% and closed at Rs 23.65 per share.
The new project bagged by the company for Rs 431 cr is bifurcated as below :-
• Compound wall, road crossing and culvert, cut & fill work etc. in Chennai worth approx. Rs 138 crore.
• Structural, architectural finishes and MEP work of built-up area approx. 13.43 lakhs sq. ft in Delhi-NCR worth approx. Rs 75 crore.
• Civil, structure, finishing, MEP, external development work etc. in Delhi-NCR worth approx. Rs 74 crore.
• Concrete and block work approx. built up area 6.04 lakh sq. ft. in Delhi-NCR worth approx. Rs 39 crore.
• Civil and structural work in Delhi-NCR approx. Rs 20 crore.
• Design and built of RCC (for basement) and steel structure (super structure) built-up area approx. 5.70 lakhs sq. ft. in Bangalore worth approx. Rs 85 crore.
B.L.Kashyap & Sons Ltd is currently trading at Rs 24.3, up by Rs 0.9 or 3.85% from its previous closing of Rs 23.4 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs 23.75 and has touched a high and low of Rs 24.85 and Rs 23.5 respectively. So far 536450(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs 480.73 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs 1 has touched a 52 week high of Rs 28 on 01-Nov-2016 and a 52 week low of Rs 12.13 on 03-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs 25.05 and Rs 22.05 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 67.41 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 9.75 % and 22.84 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.