Performance Highlights for the quarter ended March 31st, 2021:
- Revenue from operations was at Rs92.83crin Q4 FY21 as against Rs99.91cr in Q4 FY21 yoy decline of 7.09 % mainly due to surge in COVID-19 cases by end of quarter
- EBITDA (excluding other income) stood at Rs24.40cr
- EBITDA Margin was 26.29%
- Profit After Tax was at Rs7.28crore
- PAT Margin was 7.85%
- Basic EPS stood at Rs4.46
- EBITDA (excluding other income) stood at Rs15.82cr in Q4 FY21 as against Rs11.93cr in the Q4 FY20 yoy increase of 32.60%
- EBITDA Margin in Q4 FY21 was17.05%as against 11.94 % in Q4 FY20, increase of 511bps on account of operational efficiency and cost optimization
- Profit After Tax was at Rs.8.70cr in Q4 FY21 as against Rs5.42cr in Q4FY20
- PAT Margin was 9.37% in Q4 FY21 as against 5.43 % in Q4 FY20, an increase of 394 bps
- Basic EPS stood at Rs5.3
- Revenue from operations was at Rs251.64cr in FY21 as against Rs338.04cr in FY20 yoy decline of 25.56% mainly due to nationwide lockdown in Q1 FY21 and conditions imposed on working of store days and hours in Q2 FY21
Our Company had started to gain momentum somewhere in the second half of the year and we were seeing a positive impact, however but by the beginning of this year cases started to rise and another lockdown was announced, once again impacting our business operations and sales. But we are happy to say that our Company has come out of this adversity, strong & resilient and is trying and maintaining sustainability.
As of now only 180 stores are open, on alternate days and with reduced working hours as per state guidelines. Our Company has successfully managed to open 18 new stores this financial year. Overall, for the year end the total store count has been 320 stores out of which 230 stores are company owned company operated and 90 stores are franchise owned franchise operated.
I thank the entire team of ‘Cantabil Retail India Limited’ for their untiring hard work, sincerity and high dedication. Also, I would like to thank our valued stakeholders, whose support and faith in our Company along with their critical inputs has given us the determination and ambition to grow from strength to strength.”
Cantabil Retail India ended at Rs389.90 apiece up by Rs2.85 or 0.74% on the BSE.