Nikhil Morsawala, Director Finance, CORE Education & Technologies Ltd, India’s largest global education player, said in response to the steep fall in the price of its stock today, clarified that none of the shares it has pledged with institutions has been sold and it has confirmed with all the institutions that they continue to hold the same.
The Company’s has strong order book of Rs 13.98bn of which Rs. 9.10bn is from India spanning across next 5 years and business model will continue to be intact with we shall update our investors and shareholders once we have clear indication for the fall in price today.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.