Divi’s Lab is in the process of building two additional production blocks at this facility; hence, from a growth perspective, this is an important unit.
Divi’s Laboratories is a research-focused contract manufacturing player (bulk drugs/intermediates). The company undertakes custom manufacturing of APIs and production of advanced intermediates, thus offering a competitive advantage to its clients over the entire life cycle of the products.
Divis Laboratories Ltd ended the day at Rs1,169.10, up Rs20.2, or 1.76%, from its previous close of Rs1,148.90 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs1,163.80 and has touched a high and low of Rs1,170 and Rs1,140, respectively. So far, 6,59,459 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs30,499.69cr.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.