The project will take 10 to 12 months to complete and start the production. Total cost of the project will be Rs 10 crore (estimated). Project will be funded by internal generation and debt from the banks.
The scrip opened at Rs. 62 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 63.45 and Rs. 58.4 respectively. So far 84970(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 104.28 crore.
The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 95.5 on 08-Dec-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 15.35 on 27-Mar-2015. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 60.6 and Rs. 44.5 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 57.73 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 0 % and 42.27 % respectively.
The stock is currently trading above its 100 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.