This growth is due to better margins. The EBIDTA also grew by 6.7% to Rs6.28cr, with improvement in PAT margins at 14.02% while Q1 Sales at Rs26.06cr in Q1 FY22
The company has a healthy order book of Rs75crs, which is 70% of total yearly sales. These orders will be executed in the next five months.
Financial Highlights for Q1FY22
- Total revenues were at Rs26.06cr in Q1FY22 as compared to Rs35.47cr in Q4FY21
- The Company reported 6.7% growth in EBIDTA at Rs6.28cr for Q1FY22 as against Rs 5.89cr in Q4 FY21.
- Net Profit was at Rs3.65cr grew more than doubled from Rs1.69cr in Q4FY21
- Net Margins were impressive at 14.02% for Q1FY22
- Company reported EPS of Rs1.27 for Q1 FY22
- Total order book stands at Rs75cr and is booked for next 5 months.
As the normalcy returns and economic recovery seems to be taking place, we are confident that our performance will be much better in the next few months. The healthy order book is an indication that our business strategy is on the right track.”
At around 2:56 PM, Fiberweb (India) was trading at Rs46.65 apiece up by Rs3 or 6.87% on the BSE.