The stock is now up 3.7 percent at Rs. 381 with trades of around 33,000 shares, as against two-week daily average volume of 32,000 shares.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has shed 66 points at 28,978.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.