Finance magazine has announced its seventh annual rankings for the World’s Best Supply Chain Finance Providers. A full report on the selections will appear in the July/August issue of Global Finance.
Global Finance launched the awards in recognition of the growing significance of the supply chain and the various financing solutions that are now available to enhance working capital and optimize DSO and DPO for buyers and suppliers.
Global Finance selected winners across sixteen global and eight regional categories.
Global Finance’s editorial team—with input from industry analysts, corporate executives and technology experts—selected the best providers of supply chain financing and management services. A variety of subjective and objective criteria were used for choosing the winners. Factors considered included: market share and global coverage, product innovation, customer service, technology, execution skills and client-specific implementations.
“As emerging markets feel the effects of global instability—such as that created by the current crisis in the Ukraine—and the slowdown of quantitative easing programs by some developed nations—most notably that of the US Federal Reserve—multinationals are ever-more cognizant of the need to ensure they have stable suppliers with secure access to financing,” said Joseph Giarraputo, publisher and editorial director of Global Finance.
“Our selections for the World’s Best Supply Chain Finance Providers 2014 are not necessarily the largest, but rather those that provide the most effective solutions for both the buyers and suppliers in their respective markets. We seek to award those solution providers that are best at problem-solving and out-of- the-box thinking. These firm provide cost savings, working capital benefits and help ensure the security and stability of multinational supply chains,” Giarraputo said.
The full list of Global Finance’s World’s Best Supply Chain Finance Providers 2014 follows on the next page.
- Best Global Supply Chain Finance Provider - Bank: Standard Chartered
- Best Global Supply Chain Finance Provider - Non Bank: GT Nexus
- Best Supplier Support and Enrollment: Orbian
- Best Payables Supplier Financing Solution: Orbian
- Best Pre-Shipment Financing Solution: Standard Chartered
- Best Customer Implementation of Citi and the UK Department of Health’s Pharmacy: Supply Chain Financing Solution Earlier Payment Scheme
- Best Web-Based Supply Chain Financing Solution: PrimeRevenue
- Best Platform Connecting Buyers, Suppliers and Financial Institutions: GT Nexus
- Best Integrated Trade, Supply Chain Finance and Cash Management Solutions: Standard Chartered
- Best E-Procurement: Ariba
- Best Inventory Management: NetSuite
- Best Trade Document Management: Citi
- Best Analytics for Credit Scoring and Risk Assessment: Dun & Bradstreet
- Best Invoice Discount Management: DBS Bank
- Best Supply Chain Risk Consulting Services Provider: Marsh
- Best Supply Chain Risk Insurance Provider: FM Global
- North America Bank of America: Merrill Lynch
- Latin America: Citi
- Western Europe: Royal Bank of Scotland
- Nordic Region: SEB
- Central & Eastern Europe: UniCredit
- Asia: Deutsche Bank
- Africa: Standard Chartered
- Middle East: Standard Chartered
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.