IFIM Business School, Bangalore's No.1 private Business School*, announced the launch of its Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EPGDM) for Entrepreneurs at The Bangalore Club.The 15-month long, AICTE approved program, has been specially designed for entrepreneurs in partnership with The National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN). The course, based on the entrepreneurial life cycle, is designed to encourage a hands-on approach to entrepreneurship.
The launch saw guests like Karthik Reddy, Blume Ventures; Madhav Sitaram, Co-founder & COO Enlightiks; Madhumita Halder, Co-founder MadRat Games; Sameer Brij Verma, Nexus Venture Partners; ChaitaliSengupta, National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN); Ravi Gururaj, Serial Entrepreneur/Angel Mentor/Tech Exec/Evangelist, NASSCOM Product & Executive Council – TiE Charter Member and Dr. Som Singh, Founder Unspun Consulting Group and Adjunct Faculty IFIM Business School.
The program,featuring a two pronged curriculum, is structured at facilitating an incubation / acceleration cell along with courseware intended to provide 'Entrepreneurial Enterprises' and aspiring 'Entrepreneurs' a platform to ideate, innovate and expand existing businesses. Mentored by a team of noteworthy Venture Capitalists, eminent Entrepreneurs and IFIM Business School faculty, this 'Holistic Learning Engagement', helps entrepreneurs take their business to the next level.
The course aimed at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit of young talent, helps motivate the youth to start their own enterprise and also makes efforts to support them by providing necessary resources such as seed funding, mentoring, consultancy and networking. The budding entrepreneurs enrolling for this course will also receive an opportunity to raise funding and strategic assistance for their start-ups by reputed partners such as Blume, Nexus and NEN.
Addressing the press conference, Sanjay Padode, Secretary, Central Developmental Education (CDE), said “The objective of the program is to provide aspiring and existing entrepreneurs a platform to ideate and nurture businesses. As a reputed B-School, it is our goal to not only prepare students to be continuously employable, but also encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship.”
Speaking on the occasion, Som Singh,Faculty Anchor for the Program, said, “Entrepreneurship and innovation form the drivers of economic growth and are the main source of value and wealth creation. As a part of the educational ecosystem, it is the responsibility of business schools to help cultivate budding entrepreneurs.IFIM provides hands-on experience through the incubation and acceleration centre, allowing the students to graduate with not only with an idea but also a strategic business plan and resources to raise funds. To aid this holistic learning experience, the course brings together noted mentors from varied fields enabling aspiring and existing entrepreneurs establish a successful venture."
- Custom-designed courseware delivered by industry experts and IFIM faculty
- Experiential learning pedagogy
- Flexibility to consult with faculty on your business
- Opportunity to hire/intern IFIM students
- Business incubation facility
- Networking opportunities with industry experts and successful entrepreneurs
- Partnered by NEN for courseware and experts
- Top-notch mentors, advisors and successful entrepreneurs will be available for consultation
*(Outlook Survey 2011 and 2012)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.