If you have a CAT percentile that could get you intoÂ Indian Institute of Management-Lucknow, you have reason to smile. One of India's top B-schools, IIM-Lucknow, has reduced its fees from current Rs. 12 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs.
"In today's environment when education is becoming costlier, IIM Lucknow would like to take a lead. This decision of ours would not only help many needy students to undertake education at institutions like ours, but it will also widen the area of selection amongst eligible students for undertaking education in IIM's" , said JJ Irani, Chairman, IIM Lucknow in a statement.
The cuts in fees would be applicable to post-graduate MBA and post graduate programme in agri-business management.
IIM-Lucknow has kept its fees unchanged for the past two years while IIM-Ahemdabad increased its fees to Rs. 16.6 lakh for 20156 batch and IIM Bangalore has increased its fees by 13.3% to Rs. 17 lakh from existing Rs. 15 lakhs.Â
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.