The airline plans to raise up to US$400 mn (about Rs. 2,500 crore) through the IPO.
A report says that the Citigroup, Kotak, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan Chase, UBS & Barclays - have been appointed as book runners for the IPO.
The listing process is expected to be completed by the fourth quarter of calendar year 2015, says report.
IndiGo is co-owned by former US Airways CEO Rakesh Gangwal (48 per cent stake) and Gurgaon-based entrepreneur Rahul Bhatia, who holds nearly 51%
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.