The IPO will mark the beginning of e-commerce firms hitting the capital markets. Infibeam plans to raise Rs. 450 crore via IPO.
Despite, the stock market regulator, Sebi, has eased norms for IPOs of starts up, Infibeam plans to get listed on the BSE and NSE.
Infibeam plans to utilise the IPO proceeds towards setting up of cloud data centre and shifting and setting up of registered and corporate office of the company. Besides, the funds will be used for setting up of 75 logistics centres, purchase of software and for other general corporate purposes.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.