Though the company has posted impressive results, they believe that the real push from the economy, when the building of infrastructure starts, is yet to come.
The company attributed the jump in EBITDA margin to its business strategies and focus on operational efficiencies. They are confident to sustain the performance for the next few quarters.
Presently, the company's order book stands at more than USD one billion. They are hopeful to add a few major projects to continue the upward trend of the margins.
The stock of the company closed at Rs. 80.60. The stock closed up 2.68% from its previous close which was at Rs. 78.50. It hit a high at Rs. 82.30 and low at Rs. 78.20. The total traded quantity is 18.82 lakh and two-week average quantity is 7.04 lakh.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.