According to media reports, the company has won the Tara block in Chhattisgarh for Rs 2,103 crore, with a bid at Rs. 126 per tonne.
The stock continues to trade on a robust note at Rs. 199, up 7 per cent. The counter has seen trades of around 670,000 shares so far on the BSE.
Meanwhile, the Sensex has slumped 347 points to 29,101.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.