Commenting on the results, Harsh Pati Singhania , Vice Chairman & Managing Director said, “The improvement in performance is all round, emanating from higher production and sales, better product mix and improved operating efficiencies. The Company, with its leadership position in Paper Industry in India is confident of capitalising on the upcoming economic growth in the Country.”
The Company reported Gross Sales of Rs. 2,514.97 Cr for the year ended 31st March, 2015, an increase of 24% over the previous year. JK Paper is the market leader in the Branded Copier Paper segment in India with market share of 26%, up from 19% before commencement of its new Plant at Unit JKPM, Odisha, about 18 months ago. It is also amongst the top two producers of Coated Paper and Packaging Boards in the country.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.