KPTL Consolidated results – FY15
Revenue for the year is Rs 7,198.2 crore as compared to Rs 7,090.3 crore in the previous year, a growth of 2%
Core Earning Before Interest, Depreciation, Tax & Ammortisation (EBIDTA) excluding other income for the year is Rs 704.3 crore as compared to Rs 589.7 crore in the previous year, a growth of 19%
Profit before tax for the year is Rs 224.1 crore as compared to Rs 215.3 crore in the previous year, a growth of 4%
Profit after tax for the year is Rs 115.4 crore as compared to Rs 123.9 crore in the previous year
Commenting on the results, Mr Manish Mohnot (Jt. Managing Director) said"Despite several headwinds in domestic and international markets, Kalpataru Power has continued to achieve profitable growth due to our strong project execution capabilities. Company has also enhanced its global footprints by venturing into two new territories (Poland and Bostwana) and extending the reach to over 40 countries. In April 2015, Company has also achieved commercial operation of our second transmission BOOT project in record 16 months.
JMC has improved operating margins in the last few quarters and current order book provides visibility for further improvement going forward."
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.