UTI Mutual Fund has announce that Mr. Leo Puri, has taken charge as the Managing Director of UTI Asset Management Company Ltd (UTI AMC) on August 14, 2013. The appointment proposed earlier by the Board of Directors was approved by the Shareholders in an EGM held in Mumbai on July 3, 2013.
Puri is a dual Masters degree holder from Oxford and Cambridge University, UK. In his professional career of more than 30 years, Mr. Puri has worked as Director and Senior Advisor with McKinsey & Company and as Managing Director with Warburg Pincus. Mr. Puri has worked in the UK, and USA. Since 1994, he has been based in India.
Puri has extensive experience of leading strategy and transformation engagements in the context of economic reforms and deregulation. This includes the largest public and private sector financial institutions in India.
Leo Puri said, â€śIt is my pleasure to be associated with this great institution, which has been a pioneer in the Capital Market. Over the last five decades, it has introduced millions of investors to benefits of investment. It will be my endeavor to continue on this task and make UTI Mutual Fund the most admired brand in the financial services sector.â€ť
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.