The public issue of garment manufacturer Monte Carlo was subscribed by 61% on the first day of the IPO. The issue will remain open till Friday. Ahead of the IPO on Tuesday, the company sold 16.3 lakh shares to anchor investors -- 60 per cent of the shares set aside for qualified institutional buyers, as required, says a report.
Monte Carlo Fashions Limited (the "Company" or "Issuer") has allotted to anchor investors 16,29,904 equity shares at Rs. 645 per equity share (upper end of the Price Band) aggregating to Rs. 105.13 crore. The anchor investors include Aditya Birla Private Equity Trust - A/C Aditya Birla Private Equity Fund 1; Aditya Birla Private Equity Trust - A/C Aditya Birla Private Equity Sunrise Fund; DB International (Asia) Ltd.; Tata Trustee Co. Ltd. A/C Tata Mutual Fund A/C Tata Midcap Growth Fund; and Birla Sunlife Trustee Company Private Limited. Birla Mutual Fund has applied through six (6) schemes.
The Issue opens on December 3, 2014, an initial public offering ("IPO) of 5,433,016 equity shares of face value of Rs. 10 each (the "Equity Shares") for cash at a Price Band of Rs. 630 to Rs. 645 per Equity Share through an Offer for Sale by Selling Shareholders (the "Offer").
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.