Broader market indices performed in line with the major indices but slipped in the red zone at the closing bell. BSE Mid-cap index closed higher by 0.07% at 14817 level. BSE Small-cap index closed lower by 0.08 points at 15653 level.
There were 715 advances, 943 declines and 307 unchanged stocks on NSE reflecting fairly negative bias floating in the market.
Jaiprakash Associates was the most active stock of Monday. The stock hit a high of Rs 15.15 and a low of Rs 14.60 during the day. It closed at Rs 14.79 down by 0.5% on the BSE.
Following is the list of most active securities in terms of volume on Monday:
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.