The Brookings Institution has announced opening its India centre for public policy research, with likes of Mukesh Ambani and Kris Gopalakrishnan of Infosys is supporting the initiative, according to reports.
Reports said that Brookings India will serve as a platform for cutting-edge, policy-relevant research and analysis on the opportunities and challenges facing India and the world.Â
Brookings said the India unit had been made possible by the generous support of the Brookings India Initiative Founders Circle, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.