Niraj Cement Structurals incorporates new subsidiary Niraj Consulting Group

The company has subscribed 7450 equity shares at the face value of Rs10/- each aggregating to Rs74,500.

Sep 16, 2021 03:09 IST India Infoline News Service

Niraj Cement Structurals Ltd. has incorporated "Niraj Consulting Group Limited as a subsidiary company. The company has subscribed 7450 equity shares at the face value of Rs10/- each aggregating to Rs74,500.

The company is holding a 74.50% stake and the rest 25.50% is held by its promoters.

“The company wants to expand its business activities. In this regard, the Company has incorporated subsidiary Company in India,” the company said in a filing on Wednesday.

Niraj Cement Structurals Ltd stock trade ended at Rs43.30 per piece down by Rs0.3 or 0.69% from its previous closing of Rs43.60 per piece on the BSE.

Related Story

Open Free Demat Account (Rs699)