The product was unveiled by Hon’ble Member of Parliament of the Rajya Sabha, Vinay Sahasrabuddhe. The luminaries who presided over the launch event were Dr. Chandresh Shukla and Dr. Ashmita Singh from Dental Council of India.
Speaking on the launch, Dr. Neeraj Sheth, Founder & CEO said, “Statistics say that nearly 200 million Indians chew tobacco making India the world's mouth cancer capital. With rising dental healthcare costs and the urgent need for preventive oral healthcare, we believe that the demand for affordable, easily accessible and hassle‐free dental insurance products will rise exponentially. OCARE aims to achieve this through its unique IPAAS platform.”
“This is the first time Dental insurance is being offered as an exclusive product in India. Usually it is clubbed with health insurance and available under the general health insurance plans, where dental ailments are not covered exclusively, and only the hospitalization and medicinal costs arising due to a dental emergency are covered,” he added further.
Diwali, being an auspicious occasion for the entire country, makes it the perfect moment to launch OCARE dental insurance, an innovative product that is all set to transform the Indian oral hea thcare ecosystem by making dental treatments accessible, affordable and achievable for every Indian citizen.
Highlights of OCARE Dental Insurance:
- First Time a Dental Insurance Plan Launched in India
- Covers pre‐existing conditions
- No waiting period
Product highlights include:
- Oral hygiene kit
- OCARE Dental Insurance with a minimum sum assured of Rs 25,000/‐ per annum, per person
- Loyalty card with points redeemable for dental services
- Bi‐annual dental checkups
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.