A report says that SEBI had noticed huge rise in the traded volumes and prices of Eco Friendly Food Processing Park,Esteem Bio Organic Food Processing,Channel Nine Entertainment and HPC Biosciences.
These companies were listed on the SME segment of BSE during January 2013 to March 2013, says report.
During this period, the four companies raised funds through series of preferential allotments.
Consequent to the preferential allotments and bonus issues,the share capital of these companies increased manifold.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.